Thursday 14 April 2011

and the WSSF crank starts turning....

T-minus 24hours until the biggest and best festival of the year explodes in Whistler like a hot pizza pop in our mouths! Without the burning. Hopefully.
Yep, most people I know are either chilling on their couch tonight (well I am, anyway) because we know that the next 10 days of our lives will be exhaustingly fun, OR preparing their costumes/ set decorations / film & photo productions for an onslaught of Whistler's creativity at it's best.
Tomorrow morning while I meet with fellow bloggers, others will be meeting at the starting line for the Filmmaker Showdown. So far I've heard rumours about Zoolander characters, hot tubs, zombies - all good things. It wouldn't be a Filmmaker Showndown without them!

So get a good nights sleep tonight my friends. Tomorrow IT IS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment