Saturday 28 January 2012

12 Pubs of Christmas

On the 12th pub of Christmas my true love gave to me.... a calendar?

It's well past Christmas but I felt the need to post about this amazing night when I came across some awesome pictures. Every year, a fun loving group of Whistler locals gather in their best (worst?) holiday garb and make the trek (stumble?) from pub to pub in honour of baby Jesus. Or rather, to get drunk. C'mon. Obviously!

If you ever participate in this event, be warned. A) You DO need to have a drink at each location B) You WILL need a silly costume. If you don't have one, one will be made for you out of various Christmas decorations sneakily taken from our destinations C) If you should spill your drink, expect the ENTIRE group to chant 'shoe' over and over again until you drink the remainder of your drink out of your footwear. 

Here is my documentation of the event:





I thought I'd end this blog on a sober picture of me and my buddy Sean at stop #3. You don't want to see what happens to a group of people this rowdy after 12 Pubs. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment